korrekte Nadelposition Beispiel

Hier könnt Ihr über andere Werkzeuge und Maschinen quatschen die Ihr im Einsatz habt.
Z.b. Messer, Scheren, Nietzangen,Ösenwerkzeuge, Spindelpressen u.s.w.
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
jodastream
Nadeleinsetzer
Nadeleinsetzer

korrekte Nadelposition Beispiel

#1 Beitrag von jodastream »

Hi

Therefore i got asked again i made this small adjustment or controling images for a Pfaff 145. BUT that needle bobbin lets call it "handshake" is crucial that a knot can be formed or the webing action can get done at all.
That "im the needle i give you thread-bobbin" action is almost similar to all sewing machines with one needle and one bobbin. When it gets to non-bobbin machines my competence is non existand and i dont know how the action there happens, right now, im still learning so someday...

So when you have a Singer or a Pfaff or a Bernina or whatever! When your machine donst sew first - check the needle position - when your needle is a "round head" you have to find the lets call it "needle window" that is the small dent that is near the pinpoint from the needle.

That window is about 2-3mm long and 0,5-0,7mm deep. Depends on the needle you are using.
This window has to been there where the "bobbin thread hook" catches the threadloop.

When the window isnt there where the hook can take the loop the machine wont work.

To use the machine errorfree you have to have a fitting needle. She has to be long enough so the needle window will give the thread to the bobbin hook away while the handshake action.

Be aware when you insert the needle she has to be all up in the needle hole and touching at the needlebar.

That is a "should" not a "must" criteria. You can use a too short needle but not shorter than 2mm or the needle window will be at the wrong position when the handshake should take place.

When you are sewing hard materials the right needlesize it is a "must"!
Why? Because a too short needle will get punched up in the needle hole, from the piercing energy that puches the needle away from the fabric. Action = reaction.
When the needle is positioned correct all up in the needlebar the needle will rather break as been pushed up.

Ok what to do? You do this just once and then you understand why the needle positon and needletype has to be set correct or bought correct.

1. You unscrew the needleplate unscrew therfor the 2 screws you will find under the needleplate.
XT3X2164_LI.jpg
2. you check if you can see the needle window position.
XT3X2165.jpg
If the needle window is at the wrong hight adjust the height. This had to been done in a way so that the bobbin hooktip is at the right moment there where the needle window is open to passtrough.

The bobbinhooktip should not tought ether the needleshank ot tip. The hooktip should pass trough the window and grab the threadloop when the needle passes by.

Now to the utmostimportant and often overseen error when inserting needles.

(If the needle window is not facing towards the bobbin hook turn the neelde lose and turn the needlewindow so it can fulfill the handshake action and give the thread to the bobbin hook away.)

3. place the needle plate back and then turn the bobbin so the slot in the needleplate holds the bobbin in place and the needleplate underside fits and blockades the bobbin from turning 300° or in a non finished circle.
XT3X2168.jpg
XT3X2169.jpg
When you screwd all things back where there belong you are done!

Now you insert thread or when you had thread inserted go and sew some fabric togheter.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten