Suche: spulen kapsel 'Patent Elastic'-type machine (Kochs Adler 'Universal Elastic' or Claes??)

Fragen zu Ersatzteilen und Bezugsquellen könnt Ihr hier posten.
Antworten
Nachricht
Autor
CyberBadger
Neu im Forum
Neu im Forum

Suche: spulen kapsel 'Patent Elastic'-type machine (Kochs Adler 'Universal Elastic' or Claes??)

#1 Beitrag von CyberBadger »

Hello everyone (please excuse that I write in English, I'm in Sweden)

I recently bought this machine to use for small leather projects. It seems very well-maintained, and was in use by an older gentleman until he passed away. I believe it may be a Kochs Adler 'Universal Elastic' but am unsure (at least 'Universal' is visible on the paint).

Unfortunately I think the bobbin cases/shuttles are wrong. None of them catch the underthread properly.

Included were 3 bobbin cases of 2 slightly different sizes (you can see the measurements written on the container). The darker one is I think, original, and is slightly shorter than the other two. The smaller, shinier ones do not seem to sit properly in the shuttle and have too much extra space.

If anyone has a replacement bobbin hook/shuttle please let me know. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! beerchug
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten